We could not do it without you, our Supporters
A number of organisations and businesses support our work.
Special thanks to the team at Coolmoves who did such a wonderful job and generously moved all our stock, racks and equipment from our stock room to the sale venue on the big day! and has again generously offered his company’s support again! Find out more …..
Special thanks also to the David, Oliver and the team at Audience Design (now MIXT) for creating our posters, social media branding and web site.
Thank you to ……
- Our drop-off points in 2019 at:
- Taylor’s Dry Cleaning, 7 Ganges Road, Khandallah
- Next Stop Earth, 76 Constable Street
- Kapiti Knitting and Lotto, Maclean Street, Paraparaumu
- M P Wellington (Maggie Potter), 100 Willis Street
- Black Pearl Hair Design & Day Spa, 15 Johnston Street
- CAUGHLEY, 57 Ghuznee Street
Also to the following groups and businesses for their support:
- Rembrandt Suits
- Massey School of Design
- The team at Wesley Church
- Zonta Club of Wellington
- Dress for Success
- Long Island
- By Design Fashions
- Honour Fashion
- All our volunteers
You all contribute to the success of the sale and the members of the Organising Team are very appreciative of all your efforts – thank you! Most importantly, the women who are recipients of the education awards appreciate your help!
If your organisation or business would like to offer support in kind or in financial sponsorship, we’d love to talk to you. Contact us NOW!