We could not do it without you, our Supporters
A number of organisations and businesses support our work.
Special thanks to Rod and the team at Coolmoves who did such a wonderful job and generously moved all our stock, racks and equipment from our stock room to the sale venue on the big day! and has again generously offered his company’s support again! Find out more …..
Special thanks also to the David, Oliver and the team at Audience Design (now MIXT) for creating our posters, social media branding and web site.
Thank you to ……
- Our drop-off points in 2018 at:
- Jeannie and her team at Next Stop Earth, 76 Constable Street
- The team at Taylor’s Dry Cleaning, 7 Ganges Road, Khandallah
- The team at the Information Centre, Library, Mahara Place, Waikanae
- The team at Kapiti Knitting and Lotto, Maclean Street, Paraparaumu
- The Paraparaumu iSite
- M P Wellington (Maggie Potter)
- Pearl Hair Design & Day Spa
Also to the following groups and businesses for their support:
- Rembrandt Suits
- Massey School of Design
- The team at Wesley Church
- Zonta Club of Wellington
- Dress for Success
- Long Island
- By Design Fashions
- Honour Fashion
- All our volunteers
You all contribute to the success of the sale and the members of the Organising Team are very appreciative of all your efforts – thank you! Most importantly, the women who are recipients of the education awards appreciate your help!
If your organisation or business would like to offer support in kind or in financial sponsorship, we’d love to talk to you. Contact us NOW!